You are here
Editors Ottawa–Gatineau seminars offer editors and communication professionals the opportunity to enhance their knowledge base.
Your company or government department may want employee group training that cannot be accommodated at a regular seminar, or prefer an inclusive experience customized to your specific requirements. The Ottawa–Gatineau Branch provides on-site training to groups from 10 to 25 people, depending on the seminar topic.
- Advanced Writing-Style Techniques
- Cite it Right
- Copy Editing I
- Copy Editing II
- Copy Editing Scientific Papers and Reports
- Doin’ It Right: Correct Grammar and Punctuation
- Editing Charts
- Editing Federal Government Reports
- Editing for Non-Editors: Find and Fix the Most Common Errors in Documents
- Eight-Step Editing
- How to Deliver Effective Presentations
- Improving your Editorial Service Delivery
- Plain Language
- Writing Strategic Briefing Notes
- Writing and Editing for the Web
Highly regarded in the communications industry, Editors Ottawa–Gatineau seminars are taught by experts in editing, writing, and communications.
Contact the Ottawa–Gatineau Seminar Chair for more information group training at your office.