The conference committee is pleased to announce the dates, venue, and theme for Editors Canada's 2016 conference!
Join us June 10–12 at the Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites in Vancouver for a weekend of networking, learning, and fun. Travel and accommodations information will be available soon. Conference registration will open in early 2016.
We would also like to introduce you to the Vancouver 2016 conference committee:
- Co-chairs: Amy Haagsma and Lynn Slobogian
- Conference coordinator (staff): Caitlin Stewart
- Billeting coordinator: Arlene Prunkl
- Communications coordinators: Meagan Dyer and Kaitlyn Sykes
- Conference buddies coordinator: Kitty Elton
- Local experience coordinators: Eric Damer and Shelagh Jamieson
- Program coordinator: Juliann Krushen
- Session host coordinator: Michael Ferreira
- Social media coordinator: Wendy Barron
- Speaker coordinators: Wendy Barron and Mike Culbertson
- Speed mentoring coordinator: Frances Peck
- Sponsorship coordinator: Shelly Windover
- Translators: Marie-Christine Payette and Sophie Pallotta
- Vendor fair coordinator: vacant
- Volunteer coordinator: Trudy Lancelyn
- Webmaster: Eva van Emden
- Committee members: Erin Parker, Eve Rickert, Donna Kaye, Kyra Nabeta, Lenore Hietkamp, Margaret Shaw, Micheline Brodeur, Nancy Holland, Reg Rozee, Robin-Eliece Mercury, and Roma Ilnyckyj
- Director of training and development (national executive council): Breanne MacDonald
We look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver!