EAC is pleased to announce the schedule for Editing Goes Global. Please join us for an unparalleled weekend of networking, learning and fun!
Editing Goes Global Conference June 12 to 14, 2015, in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
EAC and PWAC Members
- Editors’ Association of Canada (EAC)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada (PWAC)
- American Copy Editors Society (ACES)
- Association of Freelance Editors, Proofreaders & Indexers (AFEPI)
- Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS)
- Canberra Society of Editors Inc.
- Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA)
- Editors Victoria Inc.
- Ghana Association Book Editors (GABE)
- Institute of Professional Editors Limited (IPEd)
- Indexing Society of Canada (ISC)
- Northwest Independent Editors Guild (NIEG)
- Professional Editors Association of Vancouver Island (PEAVI)
- Plain Language Association InterNational (PLAIN)
- Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
- Society of American Business Editors and Writers (SABEW)
- Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
- Society of Editors (NSW) Inc.
- Society of Editors (Queensland) Inc.
- Society of Editors (South Australia) Inc.
- Society of Editors (Tasmania) Inc.
- Society of Editors (Western Australia) Inc.
- Society of Managing and Technical Editors (ISMTE)
- Writers & Editors Network (WEN)
Student rates are open to EAC student affiliates and to non-affiliated post-secondary students. Non-affiliated post-secondary students must supply proof of student status, such as a signed letter from a professor or an unofficial transcript with the name of the educational institution, your name and a date (including the year).
3-day Conference includes
- Friday networking and/or editing sessions
- Friday reception
- Saturday & Sunday conference sessions
2-day Conference includes
- Friday reception
- Choice of two day programming (Friday networking and/or editing sessions, Saturday conference sessions or Sunday conference sessions)
1-day Conference includes
- Friday reception
- Choice of one day programming (Friday networking and/or editing sessions, Saturday conference sessions or Sunday conference sessions)
Note About Friday’s Program:
The EAC conference is normally two days of editing sessions (Saturday and Sunday), preceded by a welcome reception on Friday evening. For Editing Goes Global, we’re offering a full day of sessions on Friday to bring the conference to three days and provide greater value to attendees. Our Friday programming will include both a networking stream and an editing stream.
Friday’s schedule will also include several editing seminars. These are not a part of the conference registration.
When you register for the conference, you will have the option of attending all three days or choosing any one or two days of programming, with or without a seminar. Your conference, your choice! The conference schedule will be posted in the new year to help you make your decision.
Rates in Canadian dollars before HST (13%)
May 1 to May 31, 2015
EAC & PWAC Members
|3-Day Conference || $595 |
|2-Day Conference || $495 |
|1-Day Conference || $345 |
|3-Day Conference || $695 |
|2-Day Conference || $595 |
|1-Day Conference || $375 |
|3-Day Conference || $795 |
|2-Day Conference || $695 |
|1-Day Conference || $395 |
|3-Day Conference || $345 |
|2-Day Conference || $245 |
|1-Day Conference || $195 |
|3-Day Conference || $375 |
|2-Day Conference || $275 |
|1-Day Conference || $95 |
|Extra Friday Reception Ticket || $25 |
|Saturday Banquet Ticket || $85 |
|Premium Seminars—EAC and PWAC Members ||Grammar Rules and Myths || $230 |
|Touchable Content || $115 |
|Backstage Magic || $115 |
|Premium Seminars—Non-Members ||Grammar Rules and Myths || $260 |
|Touchable Content || $140 |
|Backstage Magic || $140 |