You are here
I am an editor and published author with 15 years of experience. I provide editorial services for publishers of educational material and writers of fiction and nonfiction.
I specialize in topics related to language arts, social science, humanities, and fine arts. I have worked on numerous Pre-K to Grade 12 projects that meet curriculum guidelines and Common Core Standards.
I also offer a range of services and customized packages to individual authors looking for editing and/or manuscript evaluation. For authors seeking a step-by-step program from concept to finished manuscript, please enquire about my book coaching service.
I have a BA (Hons) in Philosophy and English from York University. I have also completed postgraduate courses in editing at Ryerson University and Simon Fraser University.
- Copy editing
- Developmental or project editing
- Research and fact-checking
- Structural and substantive editing
- Stylistic editing
- Academic books and monographs
- Academic materials, general
- Academic papers and essays
- Books, children's and young adult
- Books, general
- Books, self-published
- Educational materials, general
- Manuals and how-to books
- Teachers' guides
- Textbooks, college and university
- Textbooks, elementary and high school
- Gender studies
- Humanities, general
- Social sciences
- Society, general
- United States