Located in the members-only area of the site, the EAC national job board carries notices of full-time, part-time and freelance opportunities to EAC members across the country.
To post a position to the job board, email the notice as you would like it to appear to email@example.com. The fee for posting a notice is $200 plus HST.
- Notices are reviewed for appropriateness before posting. EAC reserves the right to decline to post any notice.
- Approved notices are usually posted within two working days of receipt.
- Notices may be removed from the job board after the closing date stated in the notice.
Guidelines for job postings:
- Only paid positions will be posted; notices for volunteer work and jobs that pay on deferral will not be posted.
- Application deadlines must be specified. If a deadline is not specified, EAC will assign one that is one month from the date we post the notice to the website.
- Job notices should, whenever possible, use point form when outlining responsibilities and qualifications.
- Please submit postings in a format suitable for copying and pasting, such as Word or plain text. While the job board does support minor formatting, such as boldface, italics, hyperlinks and bulleted lists, it cannot accommodate graphics or PDF attachments.