You are here
Speaker Nights events offers a great lineup of informative speakers on the third Wednesday of the month from September to November and January to May.
The evening starts with the speaker's presentation followed with time to socialize and network with other editors.
The 2016–2017 Speaker Nights series dates are:
- September 21: Speed Networking
- October 19: Exercises for the desk-bound worker
- November 16: The Tasty Art of Editing: Holiday Wine & Cheese
- January 18: An evening with author Denise Chong
- February 15: "Hear, hear." Editing Hansard
- March 15: How to self-publish a book
- April 19: In Introduction to Plain Language Writing
- May 17: Come for the AGM, stay for speed mentoring
Time: 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Admission: Free for Editors Canada members and $10 for non-members.
Venue: Christ Church Cathedral, 414 Sparks St., Lackey Room in Lauder Hall. Free parking from the Sparks Street entrance, and please respect the reserved signs. The Queen Street entrance is closest to the meeting room.