You are here
Speaker Nights events offer a great lineup of informative speakers on the third Wednesday of the month from September to November and January to May.
The evening starts with the speaker's presentation followed with time to socialize and network with other editors.
The branch executive is enjoying a summer break and Speaker Nights will return on Wednesday, September 20.
Our 2016–2017 programs included
- September 21: Speed Networking
- October 19: Exercises for the desk-bound worker
- November 16: The Tasty Art of Editing: Holiday Wine & Cheese
- January 18: An evening with author Denise Chong
- February 15: "Hear, hear." Editing Hansard
- March 15: How to self-publish a book
- April 19: In Introduction to Plain Language Writing
- May 17: Come for the AGM, stay for speed mentoring