You are here
Need editorial or career advice? Sign up for speed mentoring, 15-minute one-on-one consultations with some of Editors Canada's most highly regarded editors. This hour-long session is on Sunday, June 11, at 9 a.m.
Speed mentoring offers editors of all experience levels an opportunity for advice and feedback from someone who's been there. Watch for a list of mentors and their specialties, coming soon. Reserve your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to sign up for speed mentoring
- You must be registered for the conference to schedule a speed mentoring consultation.
- Sign up for speed mentoring when you register, OR send your request to email@example.com, with "Speed Mentoring" in the subject line. The deadline to sign up is Thursday, June 1.
- Tell us who your top three speed mentors are, in order of preference. We'll accommodate as many first choices as possible.
- Let us know if you'd like to talk to more than one speed mentor. We may be able to book up to three consultations for you if schedules allow. Speed mentors will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Before the conference, we'll email you your speed mentoring schedule. To make the most of your speed mentoring experience, come prepared with specific questions.