You are here
Welcome to the Saskatchewan branch of Editors Canada!
- Get Connected
- Take a Local Program
- Reap the Benefits
- Find a Local Editor
- Contact Us
- Related Organizations in Saskatchewan
Want to know more about Editors Saskatchewan? Become part of our local network by joining our email lists. You'll receive
- information about local workshops,
- information about meetings and other professional development opportunities in Saskatchewan,
- information about special events, and
- the branch’s monthly digital newsletter.
Come out to one of our local events to connect in person.
Editors Saskatchewan usually hosts a variety of professional development opportunities on topics of interest to editors, writers, and communicators. Due to a lack of volunteers, almost all branch activities are temporarily on hold!
Here are some of the benefits of being part of Editors Saskatchewan:
- Benefit from local networking.
- Take advantage of discounted rates for Editors Saskatchewan workshops and other professional development opportunities.
- Get a discount on McNally’s Reader Reward Card. Editors Saskatchewan is one of McNally Robinson’s Partners in Culture, which means our members can purchase the Reader Reward Card for $10 instead of $25. The card entitles you to a 10% discount on all regularly priced books and merchandise (in-store and online), as well as a 10% discount in the restaurant. You will also receive McNally Robinson’s print newsletter, which highlights great new books and keeps you informed of the literary scene in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Get job opportunities delivered right to your inbox from our job hotline.
And then there are all the other benefits of belonging to a national association of professional editors!
Send your job description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will broadcast your request to our membership. Interested editors will respond to you directly.
Saskatoon, SK S7J 5H3
A number of our executive positions remain vacant. If you are a member of the Saskatchewan branch and interested in volunteering on the branch executive, please email email@example.com.
|Chair||Katherine Duncombe (interim)|
|Past Chair||Katherine Duncombe|
|Treasurer||Michelle Boulton (interim)|