You are here
Welcome to the Saskatchewan branch of Editors Canada!
- Get Connected
- Take a Local Program
- Reap the Benefits
- Find a Local Editor
- Contact Us
- Related Organizations in Saskatchewan
Want to know more about Editors Saskatchewan? Become part of our local network by joining our email lists. You'll receive
- information about local workshops,
- information about meetings and other professional development opportunities in Saskatchewan,
- information about special events, and
- the branch’s monthly digital newsletter.
Come out to one of our local events to connect in person.
Editors Saskatchewan usually hosts a variety of professional development opportunities on topics of interest to editors, writers, and communicators. The new executive is working on new professional development opportunities that are practical as well as invigorating. Stay tuned!
Here are some of the benefits of being part of Editors Saskatchewan:
- Benefit from local networking.
- Take advantage of discounted rates for Editors Saskatchewan workshops and other professional development opportunities.
- Get a discount on McNally’s Reader Reward Card. Editors Saskatchewan is one of McNally Robinson’s Partners in Culture, which means our members can purchase the Reader Reward Card for $10 instead of $25. The card entitles you to a 10% discount on all regularly priced books and merchandise (in-store and online), as well as a 10% discount in the restaurant. You will also receive McNally Robinson’s print newsletter, which highlights great new books and keeps you informed of the literary scene in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Get job opportunities delivered right to your inbox from our job hotline.
And then there are all the other benefits of belonging to a national association of professional editors!
Send your job description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will broadcast your request to our membership. Interested editors will respond to you directly.
Saskatoon, SK S7J 5H3
If you are a member of the Saskatchewan branch and interested in volunteering to help with professional development workshops, please email email@example.com.
|Past Chair||Katherine Duncombe|