You are here
Arrow Editing Services
Editors Canada Volunteer Participation
- Conference (2022)
- Editors British Columbia (2022, 2023)
- Student Relations (2021, 2022)
Thanks for considering Arrow Editing! If you're an academic, business, or professional writer, I can help you communicate your key message clearly and concisely to the readers you most want to reach.
Completing Simon Fraser University's Editing Certificate in June 2022 and holding a PhD in communications, I have extensive experience working with post-secondary and professional writers across disciplines. My recent editing projects include academic and research-based books, dissertations and theses, articles, funding proposals, business letters and brochures, PPT slides, posters, blogs--and even tweets. I also offer coaching and consultation for writers in the public and private sectors.
My approach to working with writers is collaborative and highly organized. I not only respect deadlines but often submit edits a bit early.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Copy editing
- On-screen editing
- Online editing
- Plain language
- Structural and substantive editing
- Stylistic editing
- Academic books and monographs
- Academic papers and essays
- Briefs, précis, and executive summaries
- Business materials, general
- Conference materials
- Curriculum guidelines
- Grant applications and fundraising
- Proposals and evaluations
- Reports, annual
- Résumés and CVs
- Style guides
- Textbooks, college and university
- Theses and dissertations
- Gender studies
- Grammar and linguistics
- Humanities, general
- Social sciences