You are here
Cassandra Filice, BA, MED, OCT
Write to the End
As an editor with over 15 years of experience, and a certified former high school English teacher, I bring a broad range of knowledge, creativity, and passion to my work.
My services range from helping clients write their memoirs to editing books for large, national organizations. I have extensive experience in the educational and mental health fields. My skillset includes reviewing and writing web and print publications, plain language rewriting, and manuscript consulting. Skilled in both substantive and copy editing, I can help simplify your text and clarify your ideas.
I'm a member of the Professional Writers Association of Canada and the Writers' Alliance of Newfoundland and Labrador. My extensive writing experience means I can maintain your voice or use mine to suit the required project.
I look forward to helping you Write to the End.
- Consulting and manuscript evaluation
- Copy editing
- Developmental or project editing
- Online editing
- Plain language
- Structural and substantive editing
- Stylistic editing
- Academic materials, general
- Advertising and marketing materials
- Books, general
- Books, self-published
- Business materials, general
- Conference materials
- Curriculum guidelines
- Educational materials, general
- Policies and procedures
- Public relations materials
- Teachers' guides
- Tests and assessment materials
- Textbooks, elementary and high school
- Transcripts and minutes
- Humanities, general
- Psychology and mental health
- Social sciences
- Society, general