You are here
Linden Language Services
I am an editor who specializes in academic texts and EFL editing. I edit journal articles, theses, dissertations, and non-fiction books.
If you have substance but are lacking in style, clarity, or grammatical knowledge, then I'm the editor for you. I can help you get your ideas across in an academic and coherent fashion.
I hold a BSc in Environmental Science and an MA in Human Geography, so I am multidisciplinary at heart. I have also taken many courses in writing and editing, and I'm currently completeting the Editing Certificate at Simon Fraser University.
Additionally, I am a trained EFL/ESL teacher and got my start in editing by taking on projects for my students. If you are an ESL/EFL academic, I specialize in helping you! I know the common errorrs to watch out for, and I am always happy to offer feedback and advice on strenghtening your writing for future projects.
I offer a full slate of academic editing services, including developmental editing, stylistic editing, copyediting, and proofreading. Contact me for a no-obligation consulation to see which of my services may best suit where you are in the writing process.
- Copy editing
- Developmental or project editing
- Editing translations
- On-screen editing
- Online editing
- Structural and substantive editing
- Stylistic editing
- Academic books and monographs
- Academic materials, general
- Academic papers and essays
- Government materials, general
- Grant applications and fundraising
- Proposals and evaluations
- Construction and real estate
- Earth sciences
- Ecology and environment
- Energy, mines and natural resources
- Gardening and horticulture
- Government, federal
- Government, municipal
- Humanities, general
- Labour and employment
- Life sciences
- Mathematics and statistics
- Physical and chemical sciences
- Sciences, general
- Social sciences
- Society, general
- United States