You are here
Editors Canada Volunteer Participation
- Certification (2015)
- Toronto Branch (2012, 2013, 2014)
I am a meticulous, flexible, careful editor who brings a commitment to excellence and ‘getting it right’ to every project I work on, no matter how big or how small.
I have been in the editing profession for almost 20 years and have experience in copyediting, proofreading, developmental editing, production editing, and project management. I understand the importance of deadlines and strive to return material on time.
I have worked primarily with academic materials for higher education, including textbooks, websites, and multimedia ancillaries, but I can tackle any project that lands on my plate. I love to learn new things and am always up for something different and challenging.
Certified Professional Editor; Honours BA in English & History; MA in English.
- Copy editing
- Developmental or project editing
- Mark-up and coding
- On-screen editing
- Online editing
- Production editing
- Structural and substantive editing
- Academic materials, general
- Books, general
- Educational materials, general
- Study guides
- Teachers' guides
- Tests and assessment materials
- Textbooks, college and university
- Textbooks, elementary and high school
- Ecology and environment
- Finance and taxation
- Gender studies
- Health and medicine, general
- Health care
- Information technology
- Mathematics and statistics
- Psychology and mental health
- Sciences, general
- Social sciences