You are here
Vicki Gregory, Editing Certificate (SFU)
Chickadee Valley Editorial
Editors Canada Volunteer Participation
- Publications (2018)
Proofreading, copyediting, and indexing services in the areas of arts & crafts, recipes & cookbooks, home & garden, memoir & family history.
Leave the words to me so you can get back to what you love!
Experience and expertise: cookbooks—food allergies, vegan and vegetarian; arts and crafts—knitting, sewing, fibre arts, leathercraft, drawing, digital art; family history memoirs; homeschooling; nature and animal care; gardening, green living, natural health; alternative construction.
Every word matters! I will help you bring out the best in your creation.
Graduate of Simon Fraser university's Editing Certificate program.
- ISC/SCI — managing editor, Bulletin newsletter (2020 to present).
- Culinary Historians of Canada — proofreader, Digestible Bits & Bites newsletter (2020 to present).
- Editors Canada — proofreader, Active Voice (2018)
"Best proofreader! Vicki is always on time (or early) in delivering services, always accurate, always offering not only corrections but stylistic and even content suggestions. If I had to pick a proofreading service that lasts forever, that's Vicki G. Proofreader -- Copyeditor! Thank you one more time for your outstanding service. Kudos!" ~R.Neron
- Copy editing
- Books, self-published
- Business materials, general
- Government materials, general
- Food and drink
- Gardening and horticulture