You are here
Electronic Editing for Windows Microsoft 2013 and 2016
Are you taking advantage of all the editing horsepower that Microsoft Word has to offer? If not, this one-day seminar will teach you a variety of electronic editing skills that can save you valuable time and simplify your work.
Bring your Windows laptop equipped with Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016 and be prepared to do plenty of hands-on electronic editing exercises.
- Capitalizing on track-changes and compare-documents tools
- Tracking and merging changes by several reviewers
- Managing queries or comments embedded in texts
- Finding and replacing text effectively
- Applying styles for fast and reliable formatting
- Creating sections and working with headers and footers
- Inserting hyperlinks to documents, web pages, and email addresses
- Anyone who wants to capitalize on the editing capabilities offered by Microsoft Word
- Anyone who reviews or edits other people’s writing
** Please note that this seminar is suited only for Windows users and those with Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 **
Instructor: Graham Young, MBA, is an independent writer, editor, and consultant with 35 years’ experience in business and government communications. He has delivered some 750 business writing and presentation skills workshops since 2000 and taught Business English at the University of Ottawa. His lively, informative professional-development workshops instruct participants how to communicate effectively on the job. In addition to his teaching experience, Graham also has a Teachers and Trainers of Adults certificate.