You are here
Host a seminar
A free seminar? There is a wee catch—you need to host a branch seminar.
Hosts will enjoy a free seminar valued at $275 (full day) or $150 (half day). This includes snacks and lunch (full-day seminar only).
- be at the venue 45 minutes before and 15 to 30 minutes after the seminar
- greet, sign in, and distribute seminar materials to the registrants
- greet the instructor and discuss the format for the day
- welcome registrants and introduce the instructor
- ensure that breaks and lunch are held as scheduled
- tabulate the evaluation form results and email to the seminar co-chairs
Alternate hosts are needed in the event that the host is unavailable.
You can select two seminars and email your preferences to host or be an alternate host to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seminar host selection is made on a first-come basis.
Thank you for considering this request for volunteer hosts. The Ottawa–Gatineau branch depends on the generosity of our members donating their time to ensure the continued success of the branch.