Have you registered for Editors Canada's first virtual conference yet? Don't delay! Early-bird pricing for the conference is in effect, but only until April 26, 2021. Editors 21: Editors Transform takes place June 12 and 13 completely online. Your registration allows you to access 40 sessions and two exciting keynotes, plus lots of opportunities for networking with your fellow editors and communications professionals. Session recordings will also be available until September 30, 2021, so there's plenty of time to take it all in.
Editing goes virtual
This is Editors Canada's first online conference, and it opens up exciting possibilities!
- Something for everyone: Enjoy access to 40 sessions and many networking opportunities.
- Inspiring keynotes: Amanda Leduc is an author and disability rights activist. Her new novel, The Centaur's Wife (Random House Canada 2021), is now available. Joshua Whitehead is a Two-Spirit, Oji-nêhiyaw member of Peguis First Nation (Treaty 1). He is a PhD candidate, lecturer, Killam scholar at the University of Calgary, and an award-winning author. His book Jonny Appleseed (Arsenal Pulp Press 2018) is the Canada Reads 2021 winner.
- Don't miss a thing: All conference sessions will be recorded so you won't have to choose between sessions during the conference weekend. Until September 30, 2021, you'll be able to watch the recording of any conference session!
If you register before April 26, 2021, you can take advantage of the early-bird discount:
- Non-members: $599 (regular $699)
Upgrade to Editors Canada membership
If you would like to join Editors Canada to take advantage of member or student affiliate pricing, please visit www.editors.ca/join to pay online or to download a membership application form.
Good news! If you are a member of one of Editors Canada's partner organizations, you are eligible for the same discounted rate as Editors Canada members:
- Member of partner organization — $399 (before April 26) or $499 (regular)
For the full list of our partner organizations, please visit our website.
Join the conversation on social media
We can't wait to see you all online this June. Join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter @EditorCon for updates about the conference program, and use the hashtag #Editors21 to let us know you'll be there!