Editors Canada is happy to announce eight new webinars. Here's what's in store.
Editors Canada webinar schedule
- October 13: Le plan de publication ou calendrier de contenu : un incontournable pour optimiser votre présence sur les réseaux sociaux! (Éric Lamirande)
- October 19: Introducing The Chicago Manual of Style for PerfectIt (Daniel Heuman)
- October 26: Pour une utilisation judicieuse du Grand dictionnaire terminologique (GDT) et de Termium Plus (Aline Francoeur)
- November 9: Design for Readability (Christa Bedwin and Lisa Orchard)
- November 18: L'adaptation-localisation des textes des jeux vidéo en français du Canada (Julie Pigeon)
- November 30: Révision et corrections sur InDesign (Diane Morin)
- December 4: Concussions and Editors (Courtney Mahoney)
- December 8: Participe passé : dois-je retenir les 45 règles pour bien écrire ? (Georges Farid)
Learn more about Editors Canada webinars and meet our incredible instructors. Dates and topics are subject to change.
Ready to train online with Editors Canada? Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. Editors Canada members and student affiliates register at discounted rates.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.