Editors Canada is pleased to announce a new season of webinars for editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners!
Here's what's in store.
Upcoming Editors Canada webinars
- January 19: Rédaction optimale pour le web et les réseaux sociaux : théorie et pratique (Éric Lamirande)
- January 27: Self-Editing for Fiction Authors (Brenna Bailey-Davies)
- February 3: Écrire avec style (Carlos Seguin)
- February 10: Copyediting Fiction (Amy J. Schneider)
- February 16: Deux heures pour en apprendre plus sur le droit d'auteur (Véronyque Roy)
- February 19: One-Hour Marketing Plan (Christine LeBlanc)
- February 24: Increase Your Profits Using Business Data (Erin Brenner)
- March 3: L'édition numérique : pas seulement un changement de support! (Gwendal Henry)
- March 8: Introduction to Project Management and Time Tracking for Freelancers (Cath Ennis)
- March 15-16: La révision linguistique de textes littéraires (Nicholas Giguère)
- March 22: Introduction to Technical Editing for Craft Patterns (Kate Atherley)
- March 28: The Life and Times of Style Guides (Yateendra Joshi)
- March 31: De l'importance d'avoir des métadonnées révisées (Gwendal Henry)
- April 5: Dousing the Man on Fire—Going From "How You Write a Poem" to "Listen to How the Poet Writes" (Peter Midgley)
- April 12: Révision et accessibilité du Web (Louisane LeBlanc)
- April 20: 10 Strategies for Growing Your Editing Business (Erin Brenner)
- April 28: Bien enchaîner ses idées (Carlos Seguin)
- May 3 and May 10: The Editing Process for Fiction Authors (Julie Kay-Wallace)
- May 19: Apprivoiser le texte informatif (Carlos Seguin)
Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. And don't forget, Editors Canada members, student affiliates and members of partner organizations save 40% on registration.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.
Dates and webinar topics are subject to change.
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.