Editors Canada is pleased to announce a new season of webinars for editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners!
Here's what's in store.
Upcoming Editors Canada webinars
- August 10: Niching Down: How Specializing Can Boost Your Business (Brenna Bailey-Davies and Erin Servais)
- August 16: Inclusive and Conscious Language for Editors: How to Edit for Respectful Content and Why it's Important (Dr. Amber Riaz)
- August 31 and September 7: Helping Experts Help the Court: An Introduction to Editing Medical-Legal Reports (Jahleen Turnbull-Sousa)
- September 8 and 22: Trouver, garder et perdre des clients… avec le sourire! (Marie-Élaine Gadbois)
- September 15: Personality-based Productivity (Sagan Morrow)
- September 26: Worldbuilding in Fiction Editing: Theory and Practice (Genevieve Clovis and Andrew Hodges)
- October 14: Getting Into In-house Research Grants Editing (Letitia Henville) (free webinar!)
- October 21: Introduction to Academic Research Grants (Letitia Henville)
- October 25 and 26: Techniques de rédaction pour les médias sociaux (Al Hassania Khouiyi)
- November 24: Droit 101 (Marie-Hélène Girard)
- December 8: Une boite à outils en langage clair et simple (Adeline Müller)
Learn more about each webinar and meet our incredible instructors.
Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. And don't forget, Editors Canada members and student affiliates register at discounted rates.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.
Dates and webinar topics are subject to change.