Editors Canada is pleased to announce that registration for our 2021 conference, Editors 21: Editors Transform, is now open!
Editing goes virtual
This is Editors Canada's first online conference, and it opens up exciting possibilities!
- Something for everyone: Enjoy access to 40 sessions and many networking opportunities.
- Inspiring keynotes: Amanda Leduc is an author and disability rights activist. Her new novel, The Centaur's Wife (Random House Canada 2021), is now available.
- Joshua Whitehead is a Two-Spirit, Oji-nêhiyaw member of Peguis First Nation (Treaty 1). He is a PhD candidate, lecturer, Killam scholar at the University of Calgary, and the award-winning author of Jonny Appleseed (Arsenal Pulp Press 2018).
- Don't miss a thing: All conference sessions will be recorded so you won't have to choose between sessions during the conference weekend. Until September 30, 2021, you'll be able to watch the recording of any conference session!
Register early to save
If you register before April 26, 2021, you can take advantage of the early-bird discount:
- Non-members: $599 (regular $699)
Upgrade to Editors Canada membership
If you would like to join Editors Canada to take advantage of member or student affiliate pricing, please visit www.editors.ca/join to pay online or to download a membership application form.
Good news! If you are a member of one of Editors Canada's partner organizations, you are eligible for the same discounted rate as Editors Canada members:
- Member of partner organization — $399 (before April 26) or $499 (regular)
For the full list of our partner organizations, please visit our website.
Call for speed mentors
The conference committee will be organizing one-on-one speed mentoring sessions at this year's conference. If you would like to be a speed mentor, we'd like to hear from you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're interested in attending a mentoring session, watch for more information about signing up.
Do you want to reach hundreds of editors, writers and communication professionals? There are plenty of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Editors21. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Be part of the vendor fair
One of the highlights of every Editors Canada conference is the vendor fair, and this year is no exception. If you have a side business, marketable hobby or a book you'd like to sell, or if you want to promote your business or association, consider exhibiting at the virtual vendor fair. Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation on social media
We can't wait to see you all online this June. Join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter @EditorCon for updates about the conference program, and use the hashtag #Editors21 to let us know you'll be there!