Registration is now open for Editors Canada's virtual conference, Editors 22: Editing for a Changing World!
Join us online!
Editors 22 is a virtual conference that will take place May 28–29, 2022. Although this is the second year we won't be together in person, we'll gather online for another weekend of learning, networking and fun!
- Enjoy access to 40 sessions for all skill levels, each led by expert presenters.
- Network with hundreds of editors from a wide range of fields, writers, communication professionals and small business owners.
- Don't miss a thing! All conference sessions will be recorded so you won't have to choose between sessions during the conference weekend. Until August 31, 2022, you'll be able to watch the recording of any conference session.
NEW! Jen Campbell to give keynote address
Jen Campbell is a bestselling author, award-winning poet and disability advocate. She has written 10 books for children and adults, spanning non-fiction, poetry, short stories and picture books. She reviews books on BBC Radio, is the books editor for TOAST, has an iTunes top 100 podcast called BOOKS WITH JEN, and runs a YouTube channel with over 60,000 subscribers where she talks about books, the representation of disability and the history of fairy tales.
Register early to save
Editors Canada members always register at discounted rates, but if you register before April 25, 2022, you can take advantage of the early-bird discount to save even more:
- Members: $399 ($499 as of April 26)
- Student Affiliates: $249
- Non-members: $599 ($699 as of April 26)
- Member of partner organization — $399 ($499 as of April 26)
For the full list of our partner organizations, please visit our website.
Interested in presenting a session at Editors 22? There's still time! Because we've shifted to an entirely virtual conference we're open to receiving more speaker proposals—especially in our Editing, society and diversity stream. If you have a session you'd like to present, please fill out our speaker proposal form.
Sponsor Editors 22
Want to reach hundreds of editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners? There are plenty of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Editors 22. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Join the conversation on social media
We can't wait to see you online this May. Join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter @EditorCon for updates about the conference program and use the hashtag #Editors22 to let us know you'll be there!