Since 1979, Editors Canada has been delivering high-quality, local training for editors at every stage of their careers. We're happy to announce that registration for our fall 2019 season is now open!
- Learn from first-rate instructors about a wide range of topics from ebook production to SEO.
- Editors Canada webinars are suitable for editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners.
- Webinars are available for all skill levels.
Here's what's in store this fall.
Editors Canada fall 2019 webinar schedule
- October 24, 31 and November 7: Practical Ebook Production (Meghan Behse)
- November 4: Aie! Not Enough Time: How to Do Quick & Dirty Corporate Edits (Christa Bedwin)
- November 12: Introduction to Editing Using Google Docs (Karin Horler)
- November 18: Persuasion Wins!: Creating a Persuasive Website for Your Freelance Business (Erin Brenner)
- November 26: Cutting Through the Noise: Focusing Content on Employees' Needs (Adrienne Gagnon)
- November 28: What's Wrong With This Email? An Editor's Take on How to Write Great Emails (Margaret Chandler)
- December 2: Editing for Effective PowerPoint (Kerry Cathers)
- December 6: Graphs 101 (Robin Marwick)
- December 9: Writing & Editing for Non-profits: Making an Impact (Sonya Poller)
- December 12: Be Visible Online: SEO for Editors and their Clients (Julie Kay-Wallace)
- December 16: Conflict Management for Editors (Traci Williams)
Learn more about Editors Canada webinars and meet our incredible instructors. Dates and topics are subject to change.
Ready to train online with Editors Canada? Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. Editors Canada members and student affiliates register at discounted rates.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.