Since 1979, Editors Canada has been delivering high-quality training for editors at every stage of their careers. We're happy to announce that registration is now open for five new fall webinars!
- Editors Canada webinars are suitable for editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners.
- Webinars are available for all skill levels.
Here's what's in store this fall.
Editors Canada Fall webinar schedule
- November 12: Readability Tricks (Christa Bedwin)
- November 19: L'accord du participe passé : hier, aujourd'hui et... demain! (Annie Desnoyers)
- November 25: L'orthographe moderne recommandée (Chantal Contant)
- December 2: Business Planning for Freelancers (Sagan Morrow)
- December 3 and 10: Les anglicismes au Québec : une question de variation (Mireille Elchacar)
Learn more about Editors Canada webinars and meet our incredible instructors. Dates and topics are subject to change.
Ready to train online with Editors Canada? Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. Editors Canada members and student affiliates register at discounted rates.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.