Since 1979, Editors Canada has been delivering high-quality, local training for editors at every stage of their careers. We're happy to announce that registration for our spring 2020 semester is now open!
- Learn from first-rate instructors about a wide range of topics from CP style to copyright and permissions
- Editors Canada webinars are suitable for editors, writers, communication professionals and small business owners.
- Webinars are available for all skill levels.
Here's what's in store this spring.
Editors Canada spring 2020 webinar schedule
- March 11: Make the Most of CP Style (Patti Tasko)
- March 27: Edit Your Résumé for In-House Work (Letitia Henville) (FREE WEBINAR!)
- March 31: Macros for Editors: Beginners' Basics (Paul Beverley)
- April 8: Copy Editing Standards: Tables, Visual Elements, and Multimedia (Robin Marwick)
- April 21: Introducing Maps: Developing Requirements and Proofreading Maps (Laura Edlund)
- April 30: Macros for Editors: Building on the Foundations (Paul Beverley)
- May 5: Why to Hire an Editor: And What to Expect When You Do (Lynne Melcombe) (FREE WEBINAR!)
- May 14: "With Your Consent": The Unruly Realm of Copyright and Permissions (Dania Sheldon)
Learn more about Editors Canada webinars and meet our incredible instructors. Dates and topics are subject to change.
Ready to train online with Editors Canada? Visit training.editors.ca to sign up now. Editors Canada members and student affiliates register at discounted rates.
Catch up on demand: Webinar recordings are available
Did you miss an Editors Canada webinar? Many of our webinars have been recorded and are now available for purchase (and some are even free). When you buy a webinar recording, you'll receive a video file to watch at your leisure on your computer or mobile device. The file is yours to keep, so you can watch it again and again.
Visit our webinar recordings page to see what's available now. We're adding new recordings regularly so be sure to check often.