You are here
BoldFace: Editors Toronto's Blog
BoldFace is the official blog of Editors Toronto and the digital incarnation of the Editors Toronto's former print newsletter, Edition. Now you can read new articles at eactorontoblog.com as they are released throughout each month, get updates on branch news, see our latest tweets, and easily sign up to receive email alerts.
Readers can look forward to timely and relevant information on BoldFace, including
• articles on editing, language, and publishing, as well as other related industry topics, written by our members and other professional editors;
• program highlights from Editors Toronto's monthly meetings and interviews with our guest speakers;
• Editors Toronto executive news;
• information about professional development seminars and other networking opportunities;
• volunteer opportunities within the association, including volunteering for BoldFace.
If you have any questions about BoldFace, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back issues of Edition
Members can download full issues from May 2005 to February 2008 and from March 2010 to March 2013 here.
Anyone can download full issues of the newsletter from March 2008 to February 2010 and abridged issues from March 2010 to March 2013 here.