You are here
COVID-19: National office update
In response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the national executive council has decided to close the national office until further notice.
The office staff is working from home and can be reached by email. If you require assistance, please email email@example.com.
For information about seminars, social events, job hotlines and volunteer opportunities in your area, please contact the local branch and/or twig nearest you.
National Executive Council
Editors Canada is governed by a member-elected national executive council. The national executive council oversees the activities of the national committee chairs, who work directly with staff and member volunteers to help the professional editing community thrive.
For general inquiries about Editors Canada and for information about the following services, feel free to contact the association's national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership renewals or applications
- Certification registration or information
- Editors Canada annual conference
- Posting ads on Editors Canada national job board
- Editors Canada publications
- Member benefits and services
- Volunteering for Editors Canada
1507–180 Dundas Street West
Toronto ON M5G 1Z8