You are here
Train online with Editors Canada
Since 1979, Editors Canada has been delivering high-quality, local training for editors at every stage of their careers. Now you can get your professional development online with Editors Canada webinars.
Members of the following associations pay the Editors Canada member rate.
- ACES: The Society for Editing
- Association of Registered Graphic Designers
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council
- Editorial Freelancers Association
- Institute of Professional Editors Limited
- Society for Editors and Proofreaders
Please note that registration takes place in two steps.
- Click on the "Register now" link above for the webinar(s) you wish to attend. You will be directed to a payment page.
- Once your payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. This email contains instructions to complete your registration on Zoom.us (our host). Be sure to complete this second step on Zoom.us to finalize your registration. Once you've finalized your registration, you will see your unique link to the webinar. You can copy this link down, but you'll also receive a reminder email with your webinar details a day ahead of time.