You are here
Exclamation Mart! vendor fair
The 2010 Conference will take place from May 28 to 30 at the Grande Bibliothèque in downtown Montreal.
QUESTIONS? Contact the conference team at email@example.com.
Link to the French site — Congrès 2010 : La révision en réflexion : contenu et culture
Shop 'til you drop at the vendor fair!
Montreal is a city full of drummers with their own beats. You'll meet some of them at this year's Exclamation Mart! conference vendor fair, where you'll find one-of-a-kind wares—many of which are made by the proprietors themselves.
The Exclamation Mart! will be open on Saturday, May 29, from 12:15 p.m. until 3:00 p.m., in the hallways outside the session rooms.
NOTE: Please plan to bring cash for shopping at the vendor fair. While some of the vendors will accept payment by credit card, payment by debit card will not be available.
- Montrealité: T-shirts featuring Montreal iconography, such as poutine, the angel statue, Orange Julep, Guaranteed Pure Milk, Tabarnac and more
- Chocolats de Chloé: Handmade chocolates with orange peel, hazelnuts, ginger and fleur de sel (Chocolats de Chloé was featured in Gourmet magazine's Montreal issue)
- Misssoka: Clever jewellery made from Scrabble tiles and typewriter keys—yes, you can buy a vowel!
- Yazz: Creative jewellery designs, scarves, bejeweled bookmarks, necklaces for spectacles and other treasures
- Bibs by Valerie Bienvenue: Children's bibs that are as colourful as they are practical
- Honey and Jam by Huguette Dupont: Homemade organic jams and honeys from Isle-aux-Coudres
- Ex'citation': T-shirts featuring French literary quotations by Voltaire, Baudelaire and others
- EAC: Books autographed by keynote speaker Michael Redhill and banquet speaker Mark Abley and EAC's own publications