You are here
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
In the spirit of this year’s conference theme, Editing in the Age of e-Everything / La revision à l'ère du tout-électronique, we encourage you to connect with us and our conference partners! Whether you’re looking for the latest conference information, volunteer opportunities, or ways to connect with other conference participants, here’s how you can get in touch with us.
For those interested in connecting with fellow conference goers via Twitter, click here for step-by-step instructions on how to use the micro-blogging service.
Link with us.
Connect with our conference partners.
- Indexing Society of Canada (ISC) and Société canadienne d'indexation (SCI)
- Professional Editors Association of Vancouver Island (PEAVI)
Volunteer with us.
For all other conference enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 Vancouver Conference Committee
- Co-chairs: Theresa Best and Naomi Pauls
- Communications coordinators: Marlene Dong and Wael Elazab
- Vancouver Experience coordinator: Juliann Krushen
- Volunteer coordinator: Chantal Moore
- Speaker coordinator: Holly Yoos
- Member-at-large: Jacqueline Dinsmore (co-chair, Conference 2010 Montreal)
- Chair, Conference 2012 Ottawa: Christine LeBlanc
- EAC professional development coordinator: Helena Aalto
- EAC communications manager: Michelle Ou
As more conference details become available, we'll let you know with a "NEW!" tag next to the links below. Please bookmark this page and check back often.
- About the Conference
- EAC Sessions & Speakers
- ISC Sessions & Speakers
- Keynote Speakers
- Pre-conference Workshops
- Accommodations & Travel
- Vancouver Experience
- Conference Buddies
- Banquet, Reception & Special Events
- Thank You to Conference Sponsors & Volunteers NEW
- Congrès 2011 : La revision à l'ère du tout-électronique