You are here
Registration will be possible between May 1st and Septembre 18. Rates in Canadian dollars before HST (14.975%).
Early birds (from May 21 to June 21)
- Students affiliates*: 80 $
- Non-affiliate students: 120 $
- Members **: 150 $
- Non-members: 250 $
Regular registration (from June 22 to Septembre 18)
- Students affiliates*: 120 $
- Non-affiliate students: 160 $
- Members ** : 190 $
- Non-members: 290 $
*For more information about student affiliates, see the student affiliates program page.
**Members of the following partner organizations receive the same rate as Editors Canada members:
- Société québécoise de la rédaction professionnelle
- Carrefour des langagiers entrepreneurs francophones
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (including all its member associations)
What’s included in the fees?
- Lunch and two refreshment breaks
- Cocktail (one drink and finger food)
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Please note that once a registration has been processed, it can’t be altered. If you’d like to add extra tickets or pre-conference seminars to your registration, you can purchase them separately through the same link. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Registrations received after September 18, 2019, will be accepted only if space is available.
- Conference registration does not guarantee admission to specific sessions. Building fire codes may oblige us to limit the number of people admitted to a given session, in which case registered participants will be admitted on a first-come basis.
- Registration fees will be refunded (minus a $50 administrative fee) if a written cancellation request is received by September 18, 2019. No refunds will be made after this date.