You are here
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
405 20th Street East, Saskatoon, SK
Experience downtown Saskatoon's river-view hotel
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 conference will be held at the Radisson Hotel Saskatoon. Situated in the centre of downtown, the hotel offers a stunning view of the city's skyline and the majestic Saskatchewan River. The hotel's central location lets you discover the nearby restaurants, museums, and shops on foot.
The Radisson is adjacent to the Meewasin valley. "Meewasin" is the Cree word for beautiful. The hotel overlooks the South Saskatchewan River Valley. Within that valley is the Meewasin Trail, which runs over 60 km in and around Saskatoon along both sides of the river, winding under the bridges and through beautifully landscaped parks and natural areas.
Amenities & services
- WaterWorks Recreation Complex, complete with an indoor pool, a waterslide and a whirlpool
- Onsite dining at AROMA Resto Bar, a restaurant with a farm-to-table focus
- BodyWorks fitness centre
- Free high-speed internet access
We have arranged a special room rate of $149/night for a king room.
The deadline to reserve is April 24, 2018.
There are several ways to make reservations:
- Online: https://www.radissonhotels.com/de-de/marke/radisson
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making reservations by phone or email, please use the group name "Editors Canada" to get the special room rate.