You are here
Fees & registration
Registration is now closed
|Editors Canada members||$395||$495||$295||$350|
* For more information about student affiliates, see www.editors.ca/join/student-affiliate-program.
** National partners include
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (including all its member associations)
- American Copy Editors Society (US)
- Editorial Freelancers Association (US)
- Institute of Professional Editors Limited (Australia)
- Society for Editors and Proofreaders Ltd (UK)
Are you a writer, publisher, translator, or other communication professional? If you are, you might be able to attend the Editors Canada conference in Saskatoon for the same price as our members. Check out the extensive list of related organizations we are offering our discounted member rate to for this “Bridging Communities” conference. If your communication-related organization is not represented there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a discount code.
Do I have to register for both days?
No. Attendees may register for both conference days, for Saturday only, or for Sunday only.
What’s included in the fees?
Your conference registration includes:
- Light breakfast, lunch, and two refreshment breaks on each conference day
- One ticket to the Friday evening reception (additional tickets $30 each)
Saturday night banquet tickets are $75 each and are not included in conference registration. For more information, see Awards Banquet.