You are here
One of the highlights of every Editors Canada conference is the vendor fair. Browse, meet and mingle, and shop in between sessions and during breaks.
- Saturday, May 26 — 9:45 am to 3 pm
- Sunday, May 27 — 9:45 am to 4 pm
Call for vendors:
Our vendor fair is a unique opportunity to meet hundreds of communication professionals from across the country, build relationships with your target market, increase your influence, and sell your products or services.
Local vendors — Showcase your home-grown products, artistic talent, or innovative business at the 2018 conference. This is a unique opportunity for Saskatchewan vendors to build bridges with a diverse crowd of communications, media, and editorial professionals from across the country, and show off your one-of-a-kind prairie perspective!
Member vendors — If you have a side business, marketable hobby, or a book you’d like to sell, or if you want to promote your business or association, consider exhibiting at the vendor fair.
Commercial vendors — Do you have a product or service that you would like to promote to people who
- are well educated and entrepreneurial,
- work for a wide variety of clients in numerous sectors (including business, government, culture and entertainment, not-for-profit, education, health care, and science and technology), and
- use the latest hardware, software, and digital tools, and are entrepreneurial?
- Display-only tables are $250+GST.
- There is no upfront cost for a table for vendors who are selling products or services. Instead, we take a 15% commission on your sales.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.