You are here
Fees and Registration
Fees and Registration
Thank you for your interest in attending the International Editors Conference 2020, organized and hosted by Editors Canada. The conference will be held June 19–21 in Montreal, QC, at the Le Centre Sheraton hotel.
Registration is now open. Early-bird rates are in effect until April 6, 2020, and the final day to register is June 5, 2020. Please note that we are unable to accept registrations beyond this date, as the number of attendees is needed in advance to confirm food and beverage orders and room set-up.
Rates in Canadian dollars before tax
*For more information about student affiliates, see the student affiliates program page.
**Members of our partner organizations receive the same rate as Editors Canada members.
Do I have to register for all three days?
No. Attendees may register for all three days, for the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or for one day only (Friday only, Saturday only OR Sunday only).
What's included in the fees?
Your conference registration includes:
- Refreshments in the morning and during breaks, plus lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Please note that lunch on Friday is not included.
- One ticket to the Friday evening reception (additional tickets are $30 each)
Saturday night banquet tickets are $90 each and are not included in conference registration.
In addition to the three days of regular conference sessions, Editors Quebec will be hosting a series of premium seminars. These sessions are not included in conference registration. For more information, see the premium seminars page.
Please note that once a registration has been processed, it can't be altered. If you'd like to add extra tickets or pre-conference seminars to your registration, you can purchase them separately through the same link. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registrations received after June 5, 2020, will be accepted only if space is available.
- Conference registration does not guarantee admission to specific sessions. Building fire codes may oblige us to limit the number of people admitted to a given session, in which case registered participants will be admitted on a first-come basis.
- Registration fees will be refunded (minus a $50 administrative fee) if a written cancellation request is received by June 5, 2020. No refunds will be made after this date.