You are here
Welcome to the Hamilton-Halton twig of Editors Canada!
We gladly invite fellow editors from Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and surrounding communities to join us!
If you’re looking for a friendly and supportive group of professional peers, this is the group for you. As a chapter of Editors Canada, Editors Hamilton-Halton offers local members opportunities for professional development, networking, and socializing. Visit our website or like us on Facebook for events, information, and discussion.
Featured guest speakers and workshops make each Editors Hamilton-Halton monthly meeting a great opportunity to learn and socialize. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm.
Upcoming Dates and Programs
- Thursday, January 18, 2018: Building Your Own Website with WordPress
- Thursday, February 22, 2018: Social Media Strategy for Freelance Editors
- Thursday, March 15, 2018: Indexing
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: Code of Ethics for Communicators
- May (date TBD), 2018: Annual General Meeting and Social
Editors Hamilton-Halton currently meets at the Aldershot Public Library at 550 Plains Road East, Burlington.
Connect and Contact
To keep up with Editors Hamilton-Halton:
- Like us on Facebook
- Visit our blog and subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact the co-ordinators, Karina and Julia, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not an Editors Canada member yet?
We welcome professional editors, students, and anyone interested in the editing field. Events are open to non-members. Find out how to join Editors Canada, or attend one of our events to enhance your editing career.