- $315 EAC member early-bird registration (on or before April 30, 2008)
- $275 EAC student member early-bird registration (on or before April 30, 2008)
- $390 EAC member regular registration (after April 30, 2008)
- $350 EAC student member regular registration (after April 30, 2008)
- $550 Non-EAC-member regular registration
- $510 Non-EAC-member student registration
- $235 EAC member single-day registration
- $330 Non-EAC-member single-day registration
- $65 Banquet
- $25 Extra reception ticket (one ticket included in conference registration fee)
Instructional Design for Editors (Clayton R. Wright)
- $145 EAC members
- $190 non-EAC members
Web 2.0 for Writers and Editors: Getting the word out in the social media networks (Marilyn Jones)
- $75 EAC members
- $75 Get Publishing Communications Society members
- $100 non-EAC members
Shaw Conference Centre
9797 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1N9
Getting to the Shaw Conference Centre from Edmonton International Airport
The Shaw Conference Centre is located in downtown Edmonton, on the north side of the North Saskatchewan River. If you are arriving at the airport, there are a few ways to get downtown.
The Edmonton Sky Shuttle is a fast and affordable shuttle service from the airport to downtown hotels. $15 one way; $25 return.
Some Edmonton hotels have their own shuttle service.
A taxi ride to downtown Edmonton will cost approximately $45.
The following companies have outlets at the airport: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty and National. More information.
Sponsor Conference 2008
Reach more than 1,700 educated and influential entrepreneurs—sponsor the EAC's Conference 2008: Editing in the Global Village.
offers our major sponsors maximum recognition and benefits, including prominent advertising in EAC's publications, the opportunity to place your logo on our website and, of course, promotion at the conference.
offers sponsors recognition linked to activities at the conference, including the awards banquet, lunches and coffee breaks.
EAC sponsors receive widespread recognition and reach a national audience—an excellent marketing investment!
Please contact Helena Aalto at email@example.com or 416 975-1379 for more information.
Conference 2008 sponsors
Prairie Provinces Branch
Writing @ Work