You are here
For information about seminars, social events, job hotlines and volunteer opportunities in your area, please contact the local branch and/or twig nearest you.
National Executive Council
Editors Canada is governed by a member-elected national executive council. The national executive council oversees the activities of the national committee chairs, who work directly with staff and member volunteers to help the professional editing community thrive.
For general inquiries about Editors Canada and for information about the following services, feel free to contact the association's national office at email@example.com.
- Membership renewals or applications
- Certification registration or information
- Editors Canada annual conference
- Posting ads on Editors Canada national job board
- Editors Canada publications
- Member benefits and services
- Volunteering for Editors Canada
505–27 Carlton Street
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1L2
1 866 CAN-EDIT (toll-free)
1 866 226-3348 (toll-free)
416 975-1637 (fax)