You are here
EAC Volunteer Participation
- Conference (2015)
- Toronto Branch (2015)
English editing, typesetting and Chinese–English translaton. Design and computer science trained (OCAD, Waterloo). Practising artist (ceramics).
– Academic editing experience in cognitive science and cognitive semiotics (mostly in APA style)
– Experience in translating and comparative editing general Christian texts in Chinese and English
– Knowledge of English and Chinese typography; basic knowledge of French typographic conventions
– Can work with markup languages including LaTeX and HTML
– Familiar with Christian terminology in Chinese, including differences between Catholic and Protestant terminology
Please note that I work only with traditional Chinese (the Hong Kong variant in contexts where regional variation matters). I do not work with simplified (mainland China) Chinese.